- We have no dress code, Actually I spent most of last summer wearing shorts !
- Flexi-Hours, join whenever you are ready to work !
- Open Management Meeting, a weekly meeting that gather the whole company staring office boy to the CEO to discuss anything regarding the company !!
- Our office boy is rarely to find, he’s really funny when u ask him for a drink and he tells you “la2 kfaya 3alaik kda el naharda” or when you ask him “7atet kam ma3la2et sukar” and he replies with “eshrab we mate2la2sh howa Tamam kda” and at the same time he’s treated typically like any one of us.
- There’s no manager office, it’s the same works space for all of us
- it’s never about how old are you or how much experience do you have, it’s normal when you find the CTO is listening to the most new junior and tell him “I’ll try your way”
- Same for CEO, he listens to everyone in the management meetings and he applies the typical meaning of teamwork, I can barely remember any decision he took that the other people didn’t agree to it.
- OPENNESS, our door is almost open to anyone who is looking for consultation. We have no top secrets 🙂 we always publish our technical tips and tricks
- TECH-TALK, a weekly talk is presented by different employees about latest technology trends.
- There is no specific people for a specific tasks, it’s normal when you find a junior is trying in critical part in critical project, it’s about trusting your team.
- The fun room and PES community :D, the xbox is almost never turned off 😀 ! And it’s really funny when you listen to a junior talking to one of the co-founders telling him “e7na mal3ebnash el naharda 🙁 “
- Salaries, they pay almost the best salaries in Alexandria, the owners don’t think of their revenues as thinking of keeping the employees satisfied.
- On hard times, you can find many of us are ready to work for more than 14 hours to help other teams.
- LOL, and of course working from home 🙂 I though you would guess it after all what I mentioned.
- No one is looking for personal credit, we all are looking for eSpace credit 🙂
- It was my 1st job and I think my last too.
- Recruitment is not restricted to any specific education degree, gender or religious.
- Our clients are our friends, they even join us in Xbox PES community 🙂
Finally, after all this I think you can understand how hard is it to leave such a comfort zone !
Oops, If you don’t know what is eSpace, it’s a technologies company based in Alexandria, Egypt where am working at : http://www.espace.com.eg